Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Gift of a childhood memory

It's been awhile since I posted on my Blog. First there was my Surgery, then my Vacation, then getting the kids back to school, now that things have settled down abit I thought I would post some pictures that go along with some of the DDOG topics we have covered in the past year. It is my hope that it will jog the memory and remind you of the message.

The guy in the pic? my Brother. Just one of the many loves of my life's. I talk about him often, he is my only living sibling, and he and I are much closer since the passing of our little Sister, we realize that we are finite, and any time we spend with one another could very well be the last we are given.

I'm sure you guys remember the story of the clackers I got him this past Christmas, I had to get up at 2:00AM to bid on them (Ebay) but I wanted them so bad. I knew he would love them (look at his face).

When we were kids in the 70's Clackers were a big deal, I didn't have any because I was way (WAY) too young back then LOL. My Brother had several pairs, in several different colors, and he loved them! I decided what better gift to give him this past Christmas than a smile, and the gift of a fond Childhood memory. I had to look high and low to find an authentic pair of clackers, and I paid an insane amount of money for them but it was well worth it. I was right, he loved them, and the look on his face has become a priceless memory to me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. thanks for sharing. I was good with clackers back in the day to, but man they hurt when you messed up..lol

    ReplyDelete